tirsdag 19. juli 2011

Why?

How could you forget who took care of you when you was a little boy, who nursured and cared for you. Comfort you when you cried, and took you out to see birds, trees and the world when you were old enough to enjoy. Who followed you the first day at school, helped you when you struggeled with schoolworks you didn`t understand. I helped you when the older pupils bullied you, drove you to you friends and picked you up hours later. Made the food you liked and tried to take you to activities you might enjoy. Now you are a grown up, young man - your mom is a person you not longer need, maybe that`s the reason for letting me down? It has never happened that you have sad a nice word to me, just critisism after you now is an addult man. I just wonder, my son - why can`t you in your heart have a small place for understanding and rembereance of earlier days? Was my motherhood so bad, where did i went wrong, my son, I just wonder...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar